Friday, July 12, 2013

Newness from Useful Things

So I am spending a few days with my cousin and I thought I would do a blog post while I am babysitting and the baby is down for a nap :) Something different for me since I am usually cutesy so this is a darker post.  Hope you guys enjoy :)



Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ - Teeloh
Piercings - .:Useful Things:. - Beast Piercing
Tattoos - -UtopiA- - Ecdysis & Ecdysis v2
Clutch - .:Useful Things:. - Glam Clutch
Ears - [MANDALA] - Omimi Stretched Ears
Bracelet - [EY:NO] - Anchor Bracelet
Collar - Luck Inc - Bound Collar
Gloves - [GLUE INK] - Ree Gloves
Nails - m-style - Perfect Longest Nails
Shirt - (red) Mint - Lavish Vest
Skirt - Happy Undead - Mini Skirt
Hip Piercings - <-Puncture-> - Gemstome Dermal Piercing
Shoes - Diktator - Dare




No comments:

Post a Comment