Friday, February 28, 2014

L'Douce Push

Sooo my friend Mercedes was telling me about this store her friend has, so of course my shopping addiction made me go check it out and I am super glad I did...Super cute things and very reasonably priced :) Everyone should definitely go and check it out...Its called L'Douce Push...Here is the LM:  L'Douce Push




Hair - Eaters Coma - Hair 32
Eyelashes - :OW: - "Elite" MAX Eye Lashes
Vape - .Reckless. - Fleur Vape
Necklace - MG - Patience - Heart Watch Pendant
Top - [LDP] - L'Douce Satin Bustier
Hands - SLink - AVEnhanced - Elegant
Bracelet - =Zenith= - Cross Anchor Love Leather Bracelet
Nail Polish - C h a r y - French Tip
Ring - MG - Roho
Hip Piercings - <-Puncture-> - Dermal Gemstones
Shorts - [LDP] - Shorts Roses Black
Feet - SLink - AVEnhanced - Flat Feet
Shoes - tulip. - Gladiator Sandals


No comments:

Post a Comment