Thursday, May 1, 2014

10,000 Blog Views

I just want to say a big thank you to all my blog readers and followers and all of my sponsors who gave me a chance to help promote their awesome creations ... I never expected my hobby and love of sl fashion to become such a great success but I am happy it is :) So thank you from the bottom of my heart ♥



Hair - [taketomi] - Kana - Kustom9
Headband - .DirtyStories. - Inlove Headband
Eyelashes/Eyeliner -  :OW: - "Elite" MAX Eye Lashes
Eyes - IKON - Promise Eyes
Teeth - DeeTaleZ - Teeth and Tongue Piercing
Tattoo - .Reckless. - La Muerte - Suicide Dollz
Piercings - Cute Poison - Genera Piercing - Suicide Dollz
Watch - *Reign. - Boho Watch - Cheetah RARE
Hands - SLink - AVEnhanced - Elegant
Nail Polish - C H A R Y - Moon Nails
Dress - *Reign. - Belted Ruffle Dress
Azz - *L.Inc* - Cute Azz
Feet - SLink - AVEnhanced - High
Shoes - *Reign. - Sovereign Wedges - 100 Block 

No comments:

Post a Comment