Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Kiss Me Slowly


Soooo I happened to log in to SL today and I logged in to some exciting news ... I am an official blogger for Fri.day :D I was super excited I applied not even expecting to be accepted but I can not wait to start blogging the amazing creations done by Darling Monday ... I have been a fan of Fri.day since I was a wee little nooblet so be on the lookout for lots of blogs for her :D
Onto my look now hope you all enjoy it :)

Hair : Clawtooth. : Hairspray Baby @ Collabor88
Skin : Pink Fuel Dolly v2- Crystal New Release
Brows : ::LustRage:: : Mariko Brows @ Suicide Dollz
Eyelashes : Crissy Designs : Irresistible Look Eyelashes @ Direct MP Link
Eyes : IKON. : Hope Eyes - Denim Group Gift September
Mouth : Cathrode Rays- Nyam Nyam New Release
Necklace : [whatever] : Letter Necklace - L
Bodysuit : Tee*fy : Tiffany Bodysuit PaintedLeopard @ Collabor88
Hands : Slink  : Relaxed
Bracelet : -Faun- : Chain Linked Bracelet
Ring : Pekka : SeaStar Silver Ring Diamond Common
Skirt : Tee*fy : Katharine Skirt SheerCyan @ Collabor88
Feet : Slink  : High
Foot Tattoo : *PerveTTe* : Sweet Rosary Old Hunt Item
Shoes : Fri.day : Gloria Heels @ Collabor88



No comments:

Post a Comment